10 things to do when you are pregnant, are not the hardcore stuff scientific, simple things to remember in the early weeks when everything changes in a short time, you probably remember these without any problems.
1. Eating well and eating right - how much you eat has a major impact on child health.
2. Get enough rest - sleep can help you get enough energy. However, there may be times during pregnancy, where you can not sleep well, because the activity of the baby inside the womb. And 'quite normal and would stop in a matter of time.
3. Law of exercise - swimming, simple aerobics, and yoga three pregnancies are most common activities you can do. Ask your doctor about what exercise is best for you and the right way and time to do.
4. Understand what is happening - Knowing what to expect can prepare you for things that happen for the full nine months. If you feel something, to find out why. This avoids the risk of danger during pregnancy.
5. prenatal care - A regular visit to your obstetrician / gynecologists or OB / GYN will help you know the pregnancy responsible.
6. Take nutrition and supplements - Pregnant women need a certain amount of calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, vitamins (A, D, E, B6, B12 and C), thiamin, niacin and riboflavin. Ask your doctor about the dosage you should take.
7. Folic acid (folate) - Taking folic acid 1 month before pregnancy until the first trimester of pregnancy reduces the risk of neural tube defects.
8. Fluids - Drink plenty of fluids, especially water, can help prevent dehydration.
9. Expect changes - As there is a huge hormonal changes taking place in your body, you can expect and be prepared for the physical and emotional changes of physical complaints such as nausea and vomiting, heartburn, sore headache, fatigue, weakness, constipation, urgency, urinary tract infection, frequent urination, increased vaginal discharge, hemorrhoids, breast swelling, varicose veins, backaches and leg cramps, among other .
10. Ask about pregnancy - There are books and articles of pregnancy, you can read to learn more about pregnancy and healthy things and expect changes in the next 9 months.